BOX OFFICE & SALES MANAGER – 2020-2021 Season
Infinithéâtre is accepting applications for the position of Box Office & Sales Manager for the 2020-2021 Season. This position is a 30-week contract beginning in September 2020 and ending in April 2021.
Job duties include:
- Managing the box office and creating promotional campaigns for each show
- Managing market research and audience mediation programs
- Managing bookings, selling tickets and season subscriptions
- Selling advertising space in programs
- Assembling program materials for the graphic designer
- Carrying out daily office tasks, preparations and maintenance
- Handling communications between artists, staff, our partners and the audience
- Assisting Artistic Director when necessary
- Assisting Office Manager when necessary
- Assisting with funding applications when necessary
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in the theatrical milieu
- Previous experience and/or an interest in marketing/advertising is an asset
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of computer environment (Mac OS, Excel, Word)
- Strong knowledge of graphic design and video editing an asset
Infinitheatre is primarily an English-language theatre company located in Montreal, but knowledge of French is a strong asset.
****Applicants must be eligible for an Emploi QC employment program.****
This position is full-time, 40hrs/wk.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter before August 7th, 2020 to:
Guy Sprung, Artistic Director, email@example.com
Infinitheatre is also looking for VOLUNTEERS!
- Public Outreach Volunteers
- Administrative Assistant Volunteers
- Special Event Volunteers
All volunteer positions are compensated with FREE access to all of our season shows!
Should you be interested in volunteering or wish to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at our office, (514) 987-1774.
Thank you for your interest!